With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to put a little checklist together to ensure your mum feels loved and spoiled on Mother’s Day.
1. Mums love receiving flowers so subtly investigate what her favourite flower and colours are. This sounds obvious, but you’d be amazed at how many people overlook this basic but valuable step in ensuring any recipient loves the flowers you send.
2. Design a hand made card or purchase one, and take some time to write a personal message and attach it with the flowers you present to your mum. If you are sending flowers from interstate or overseas, you are more than welcome to mail the card to us directly and we’ll attach it to the flowers for you.
3. If you are not able to spend the day with your mum, send her something extra special with the flowers like beautifully gift wrapped Champagne, hand cream or a heavenly scented candle.
4. If you’re going to a cafe or restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner, consider arriving 15 minutes earlier to place the flowers on the table so your mum feels overwhelmed with love as she arrives.
5. Every day should be Mother’s Day so don’t be afraid to tell your mum you love her everyday and send her flowers any day of the week! We’ve had a record amount of pre-Mother’s Day orders this year from some very thoughtful children!
Here are some photos of some popular designs we hope will give you some inspiration.
P.S. We’re open this Sunday for pick ups from 8:00am to 2:00pm so hope to see you then!